- Montgomery, Alabama, United States
- Production and maintenance
Looking for a great place to enhance your career? A place where a vibrant culture means empowerment, teamwork and a passion for what you do? Think Premier Tech – we are a great place to be!
Join the Premier Tech team as a CNC Machinist and work in a safe and fast paced work environment at the Montgomery, Alabama location!
Being a CNC Machinist with Premier Tech means…
- Reviewing samples, drawings or instructions to understand specifications of output
- Programming, operating and maintaining a CNC Mill, Bending Machine and Laser Machine
- Planning the sequence of necessary actions for the completion of a job
- Taking measurements and marking material for cutting or shaping
- Determining and programming size of batches and speed of machines
- You are familiar with programming equipment using Fanuc G code
- Checking output to ensure consistency with specifications and discard defects
- Must be able to perform drilling, taping and de-burning of par
Is this role for “YOU”? Do you have or are you…
- Experience as a Machinist in the Industrial environment
- Knowledge of the properties of metal and other material
- Excellent organizational, communication, and analytical skills
- Reliability, team oriented, safety minded and ability to multi-task within a fast paced environment
Being a Premier Tech team member means playing with a global and diverse team. We celebrate team wins, big and small, by valuing the role that everyone played in it.
If you are ready to take on this challenge, please bring your drive, ambition and talent, and let’s partner together.