- State College, Pennsylvania, United States
- Sales, service and client experience
Do you enjoy creating and developing business relationships? Do you deeply care about the environment? At Premier Tech Water and Environment, we sell eco-friendly water wand wastewater treatment products to ensure the future generations can meet their needs in clean water. If protecting the planet is something meaningful for you, keep on reading, this offer is for you!
Your future team
As a global leader in wastewater treatment, rainwater harvesting, stormwater management, liquid storage and organic waste recycling, Premier Tech Water and Environment provides sustainable solutions to current and future problems. Thanks to our local roots and our worldwide reach, we have an extensive knowledge of our markets and are masters of our destiny.
Your future role in a few words
- Offer value-added solutions for the wastewater treatment industry
- Represent our residential products and a few commercial projects
- Develop and maintain relationships with engineers, designers, and independent contractors
- Participate in the planning and establishment of annual sales forecasts
- Answer inquiries from end users about our products as well as the standards and laws governing their installation and use
- Promote our products and technologies in various trade shows and stakeholder events
- Meet and exceed the regions’ sales objectives
- Travel within your designed territory — Eastern Pennsylvania
- Experience in sales
- Knowledge of the construction or engineering market — an asset
- Familiarity with regulations governing wastewater treatment — an asset
- Strong communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Passion for sustainability
- Highly motivated
- Desire to protect our planet and our clean water
- Base salary plus commission
Are these words meaningful for you?
Ecoflo®, wastewater, sales, technologies, environment
Do your eyes light up when you read about this great opportunity? Apply now, we look forward to meeting you!