- St.lsidore, Ontario, Canada
- Production and maintenance
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you enjoy multitasking? Keep on reading, this offer is for you!
Your future team
Premier Tech Growers and Consumers is a North American leader in the professional and commercial horticulture markets. Thanks to our coast-to-coast production and distribution network, we provide our customers with superior quality products so they can help feed, protect and improve our world in turn!
Your future role in a few words
- Provide preventative maintenance to the production equipment and buildings
- Ensure that the equipment and production lines run efficiently
- Communicate with the Production team and coordinate the inventory of parts and supplies
- Identify and evaluate opportunities to improve equipment reliability and performance
- Maintain a safe work environment
- Five years of mechanical experience in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in repairing equipment such as conveyors, pumps and compressors, fans and blowers, hydraulics, pneumatic and power transmission systems
- Technical diploma or journeyman certificate in maintenance, mechanics, electricity, welding — or another related technical field
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Bilingualism in English and French — an asset
Are these words meaningful to you?
problem solving, technical skills, team, repairing, fast paced
Do your eyes light up when you read about this great opportunity? Apply online, we look forward to receiving your application!