- Montijo, Lisbon, Portugal
- Engineering and design
Are you looking for a new challenge in a company that keeps on growing? Keep reading, we have what you need!
Your future team
As a global leader in wastewater treatment, rainwater harvesting, stormwater management, liquid storage and organic waste recycling, Premier Tech Water and Environment provides sustainable solutions to current and future problems. Thanks to our local roots and our worldwide reach, we have an extensive knowledge of our markets and are masters of our destiny.
Your future role in a few words
- Visit architecture and engineering offices to promote our water storage and wastewater treatment solutions
- Maintain the relationship between the architecture and the engineering offices
- Manage and support various projects
- Advertise our products to national entities involved in water management
- Collaborate with the Sales team
- Travel frequently in Portugal
- Engineering training — preferably environmental engineering or sanitary engineering
- Proficiency in a CRM system
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Valid driver’s license
- Knowledge of domestic and industrial wastewater treatment systems — an asset
- Customer orientation
Are these words meaningful to you?
environment, engineering, customer-centric, CRM
Do your eyes light up when you read about this great opportunity? Apply now, we look forward to meeting you!