Field Service Technician
- Rivière-du-Loup, Quebec, Canada
- Engineering and design
We are looking for a field service technician to join Premier Tech Systems and Automation — a world leader in the manufacture of industrial packaging equipment. You stand out for your autonomy, versatility and adaptability?
The specifics of your challenge
- Install equipment on clients’ sites.
- Ensure the equipment works properly and per the established specifications.
- Train clients.
- Work with FANUC robots and Allen-Bradley equipment.
- Code robotic work cells and human-machine interfaces — HMIs.
- Make electrical, mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic adjustments.
- Run industrial packaging equipment onsite before delivering it to clients.
Is this role for you?
- You hold a degree in one of these disciplines: robotics engineering, electrical engineering, automated manufacturing engineering, electromechanical engineering.
- You have at least two to five years of relevant experience.
- You have excellent knowledge of programmable logic controllers, mechanics, electricity, pneumatics and hydraulics.
- You are familiar with Allen-Bradley products.
- You have worked in Canada and abroad.
- You are willing to travel frequently, which represents 70% of the time, throughout North America — especially to the United States.
- You feel comfortable hitting the road to train clients.
- You are client-oriented.
- You have great problem-solving and communication skills.
Your future team
At Premier Tech Systems and Automation, we integrate innovative systems leveraging the full potential of robotics. We are among the largest conditioning, handling, and packaging automated equipment suppliers in the world.
Apply online today, we simply can’t wait to meet you!