Production Supervisor — Night Shift
- St.lsidore, Ontario, Canada
- Production and maintenance
Mobilizing a team towards production objectives has always been a career goal for you? You are a leader that promotes professional growth? Then you are the person we are looking for!
Your future team
Premier Tech Growers and Consumers is a North American leader in the professional and commercial horticulture markets. Thanks to our coast-to-coast production and distribution network, we provide our customers with superior quality products so they can help feed, protect and improve our world in turn!
Your future role in a few words
- Supervise and coordinate your team with their daily functions
- Execute the production plan
- Train team members
- Make sure quality control is a priority — from raw materials to finished products
- Ensure health and safety practices as well as processes are upheld
- Troubleshoot and resolve production-related problems
- Coordinate activities with other Production teams
- Experience of three to five years managing a production team
- College diploma or bachelor’s degree in production management, engineering or industrial maintenance — or in any related field
- Effective interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
- Good problem-solving abilities
- Goal-oriented and proactive approach
- Proficiency in French and English — an asset
Are these words meaningful to you?
leadership, team building, problem solving, goal-oriented, safety
Do your eyes light up when you read about this great opportunity? Apply online, we look forward to receiving your application!