IT Help Desk Technician
- Montgomery, Alabama, United States
- IT and Business Intelligence
We are on a growth curve at our Montgomery, Alabama facility and we are looking for talented IT Help Desk Technician who will put his knowledge and expertise to work. Your role will essentially be to guide and support team members in the use and optimization of IT tools. The needs are great and every day out, IT technicians support the business groups in problem solving, installation, configuration and maintenance of the computer park. You will be an essential resource for the team and USA homebases, working in close collaboration with our headquarter’s team.
Here are the challenges that await you:
- You will offer a superior experience and services to team members in order to adequately meet their needs.
- Your analytical mind will allow you to identify possible solutions and recommendations while offering your support to team members to remedy the difficulties encountered in the use of computer systems.
- You will evaluate the requests in order to prioritize them.
- As a team, you will participate in identifying the needs in order to make a judgment on the appropriate hardware and computer applications to integrate.
- On a daily basis, you will ensure that each team member benefits from all the innovative tools necessary to carry out their tasks.
- You will have the opportunity to actively participate in the continuous improvement of customer service processes! Yes, your ideas will be welcome!
Are you the person we’re looking for?
- You are passionate about IT, technology and always ready to get in the action.
- You want to be on the front line so that team members can call on you when they encounter difficulties.
- You care about user satisfaction and success.
- You have mastered Microsoft tools, the Windows 10 environment and SCCM.
- You are knowledgeable with hardware and mobile equipment.
- Organization, thoroughness, autonomy and rigor are part of your DNA.
Your future work environment:
Being a Premier Tech team member means playing with a global and diverse team. Here, we celebrate team wins, big and small, by valuing the role that everyone has played in it. It is about growing together, being confident and accomplishing a little more every day. You will be based in our Montgomery facility, but will be part of our headquarter’s passionnate support team. You will also provide support and occasionnally visit our USA homebases.
Ready to make a difference? Apply online today, we simply can’t wait to meet you!