- St.lsidore, Ontario, Canada
- Logistics and Supply Chain
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced office environment? Are you looking for a great place to enhance your career?
We are currently seeking an operations administrator for our facility in St. Isidore, Ontario. In this position you will improve our operational effectiveness and efficiency and work with our Administrative team to provide superior customer service and data management.
At Premier Tech, our vibrant Culture means empowerment, teamwork and passion for what you do. Are you in?
Being an operations administrator at Premier Tech means…
- Entering, transferring, modifying and verifying data in the computer system.
- Preparing charts and reports.
- Overseeing inventory management.
- Ensuring that all documents are accurate and valid.
- Maintaining a positive relationship with our vendors.
- Supporting our new and existing team members through various administrative tasks.
- Working the customer service counter periodically.
Is this role for you?
- You hold a post-secondary degree in business administration — preferred.
- You have proven working experience in office administration.
- You are skilled at developing key relationships with clients.
- You are dynamic and results-oriented and you can work well both independently and within a team.
- You are an effective communicator with strong analytical, organizational and influential skills.
- You are committed to providing quality services to your clients.
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- You are fluent in French and English.
What we offer
- A Friendly, dynamic and cooperative work environment
- RRSP’s with employer contribution
- Health benefits from the first week
- A competitive wage
- And so much more!
If you are ready to take on this challenge, please bring your drive, ambition and talent, and let’s partner together!
Our facility is located 35 minutes from Ottawa East, 30 minutes from Cornwall and 30 minutes from Hawkesbury, right off the 417 at the St. Isidore Maxville exit.