Technical Training Advisor
- Eersel, Netherlands
- Engineering and Design
Would you like to contribute to the self-fulfillment of team members by offering them training? As a technical training advisor, you will support growth by developing our team members’ aptitudes, while being at the forefront of new technologies and business strategies.
In this role, you will create technical training material and tools to meet the identified needs and objectives. You will work closely with Technical teams and training advisors, either internal or external.
If collaborating with Engineering teams and learning new technical skills motivates you, then this is the opportunity you are looking for!
Being a technical training advisor at Premier Tech means that you will:
- Identify training needs.
- Create and develop training material for our team members and clients.
- Provide recommendations to match technical training needs.
- Meet experts to collect technical content that you will turn into learning experiences.
- Design templates as well as reference content and transform them into learning tools: technical descriptions, trainer and trainee guides, etc.
- Plan and update assessing and training methods.
- Manage programs, training tools and access keys.
Is this role for you?
- You hold a degree in engineering, education or instructional design – any relevant experience.
- You enjoy developing innovative tools to foster learning.
- You have a strong interest in collaborative work.
- You are naturally talented at transforming technical content into an educational format.
- You are organized, curious and rigorous.
- You are a great communicator.
- You are comfortable with the software involved in the design of training units and the formatting of documents.
- You have experience in e-learning.
Being a Premier Tech team member means playing with a global and diverse team. Here, we celebrate team wins — big and small — by valuing the role that everyone has played in it. It is about growing together, being confident and accomplishing a little more every day.
Ready to make a difference? Apply online today, we simply can’t wait to meet you!