Business Intelligence Developer
- Peterlee, Durham, United Kingdom
- IT and Business Intelligence
Premier Tech is looking to hire a business intelligence developer to join the Information Systems team of its Water and Environment business group.
Here is the proposed challenge :
- You will play a key role in typical business intelligence reality such as modeling data in our data warehouses and cubes, build data ETL, create front-end dashboards and reports.
- You will be working closely with BI analysts and end users to recommend, define and promote management information standards in back-end and front-end deliveries.
- We work agile and we continuously improve existing solutions. We will count on you to enhance the technical programming and database tools but also the way we do BI projects.
- You will play with various data types and related challenges to extract, transform and load it logically.
- Analysis will also be one of your tasks since you will need to translate the information requirements into technical rules and specifications.
Are you the one we’re looking for?
- You hold a University degree in business computer programming or have a specialized training/certification in business intelligence or equivalent.
- Your teammates describe you as a curious, rigorous and autonomous person.
- You believe in the power of data, understand what they say and are able to let them tell their stories.
- You have a strong knowledge of databases and BI tools. It’s an asset if you master Microsoft platform tools such as SSAS, SSRS, SSIS, Power BI and SQL Server.
- You master very well programming languages and tools such as stored procedures, C#, SQL, DAX and GIT.
- Writing and speaking a second language such as French or German would be useful to interact easily with teams working in other countries.
Premier Tech Water and Environment creates effective, efficient and ecological solutions to protect the environment and treat water in a sustainable way.
Being a Premier Tech team member means playing with a global and diverse team. We celebrate team wins, big and small, by valuing the role that everyone has played in it.
If you are ready to take on this challenge, please bring your drive, ambition and talent, and let’s partner together!