Field Service Technician - Installation and Commissioning
- Durham, North Carolina, United States
- Production and Maintenance
Looking for a great place to enhance your career? A place where a vibrant culture means empowerment, teamwork, and a passion for what you do? Think Premier Tech — we are the place to be!
As world-class manufacturers in industrial packaging equipment, we are constantly seeking new team members to join the Premier Tech Team and help us sustain our growth. Thanks to your knowledge in the mechanical, electrical and automation fields, you could become our next field service technician — installation and commissioning.
On a daily basis, you will…
- Put into operation the industrial packaging equipment designed in our facilities, before it leaves for customers’ locations.
- Perform tests and verify the proper functioning of equipment.
- Install equipment at customers’ locations according to safety norms and established corporate procedures.
- Be an instructor and a mentor to train customers on the proper operation of the equipment.
- Visit customers in order to ensure the effective functioning of the equipment and find solutions in collaboration with the Engineering team when needed.
- Promote preventive maintenance and training services to customers.
Is this role for you?
- You have a technical or a college degree in a related field.
- You are passionate about new technologies such as vision systems and motion control.
- You are comfortable around PLCs, HMIs, and robotic automation for the purposes of troubleshooting and performing edits.
- You have some programming skills — an asset.
- You excel in diagnosing and resolving problems with industrial automation equipment and systems.
- You can easily work with mechanical and electrical drawings as well as floor layouts.
- You are successful working alone or in a team.
- You can provide an outstanding customer service.
- Your teaching and coaching skills are on point.
- Resourcefulness and drive are part of your DNA.
Discover more about your future team:
At Premier Tech Systems and Automation, we integrate innovative systems leveraging the full potential of robotics. We are among the largest conditioning, handling, and packaging automated equipment suppliers in the world.
Being a Premier Tech team member means playing with a global and diverse team. Here, we celebrate team wins, big and small, by valuing the role that everyone has played in it. It is about growing together, being confident and accomplishing a little more every day.
If you are ready to take on this exciting opportunity, please bring your drive, ambition and talent to Premier Tech, and let’s partner together!