- St.lsidore, Ontario, Canada
- Logistics and Supply Chain
At Premier Tech, our vibrant Culture means empowerment, teamwork and an undeniable passion for what we do. We are in search of a team member who will join us as a shipping clerk in our plant in St. Isidore.
As Premier Tech team member, we strive to feed, protect and improve our world. Becoming a team member within our manufacturing environment means you will help us in shipping the horticultural products which help feed populations and create beautiful gardens.
Being a shipping clerk at Premier Tech means:
- Picking and packing orders in a quick and efficient manner.
- Doing moderate lifting – up to 30 pounds.
- Scheduling inbound and outbound appointments for delivery and shipment.
- Assigning freight carriers to loads.
- Assisting with the preparation of shipping documents ensuring prompt and accurate data, as well as keying data into our system.
- Entering and completing receiving reports as needed.
- Checking record entries against supporting documents.
- Entering, transferring, modifying and verifying data in the computer system on a daily basis.
- Working with team members to verify entered data and coordinate procedures.
- And much more!
Is this role for you?
- You have a minimum of a grade 12 education.
- You have experience and a valid forklift license.
- You have at least two years of experience in a computerized shipping, customer service or order picking environment.
- You have a strong experience working with enterprise systems – knowing JDE is an asset!
- You have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- You are open to working overtime, as it may be required based on production needs. This may include evenings and weekends.
Being a Premier Tech team member means playing with a global and diverse team. We celebrate team wins, big and small, by valuing the role that everyone played in it.
If you are ready to take on this challenge, please bring your drive, ambition and talent, and let’s partner together.