Technical-Market Development Manager
- Rivière-du-Loup, Quebec, Canada
- Sales, Service and Client Experience
Premier Tech is a unique and global team driven by a common passion: making a difference in the lives of people, businesses and communities for almost a century. The Passion of 4 700 team members in 27 countries and our Technologies that come together to bring to life solutions that help feed, protect and improve our planet set us apart.
We are committed to delivering sustainable solutions that will help our customers win in the marketplace and create value.
Premier Tech Life Sciences
Premier Tech Life Sciences is an exciting new business start-up that originates from the company’s successful biotechnology sector developed over the last 30 years. Our organizational resources, expertise, competencies and commitment to creating value for our customers are now being channelled to support the development and commercialization of health and nutrition solutions. We are seeking a strong and experienced candidate to embark on this journey with a hands-on attitude to help shape the successful future of this start-up business.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to deploy your experience and talent in a start-up environment backed by a successful and long-term business, Premier Tech Life Sciences is for you. Your mandate will consist in defining pockets of value for our offers and implementing new B2B sales growth plans and strategies for our specialty health and nutrition products. The ideal candidate will be excited about the opportunity to identify, pursue and win new B2B sales. This team member will keep abreast of trends and market conditions to provide strategic advice to the company’s leaders. The candidate will have several years of experience in a technical role and additional responsibilities in leading commercial activities. The ability to nurture relationships with clients throughout projects is crucial in this role. The successful applicant will have great communication, teamwork and leadership skills, while demonstrating a hands-on approach.
- Building a comprehensive understanding of our products, key market dynamics and opportunities, as well as competitors’ offering.
- Supporting key stakeholders in the development and deployment of the business strategy.
- Promoting the company, its products and technologies.
- Develop and leverage deeper industry intelligence of the markets, competition, risks and opportunities to support your strategy recommendations.
- Implement initiatives and action plans derived from the Premier Tech Life Sciences business plan to achieve company’s objectives.
- Understand, build and deploy the value proposition beyond pricing, while considering the competitors’ strengths and weaknesses.
- Participate in product development, product positioning and pricing strategy.
- Be an actor in the industry to enhance product knowledge and business relationships with customers and partners.
- Support the interface between the different business functions and help ensure a smooth and punctual flow of products to customers.
- Identify and create intimacy with market influencers.
- Plan activities to generate credibility and visibility for our technologies and products.
- Influence and assist key stakeholders in the delivery of our sales plans.
- Support and provide guidance to ensure the business group addresses all regulatory and industry certification requirements.
Education, Experience and Competencies Required:
- You hold a degree in food science, nutrition or a related field.
- You have at least ten years of technical-market development experience — preferably in nutrition in the B2B sales environment.
- You know how to promote nutritional and health supplements to global accounts.
- You can be persuasive and articulate.
- You can self-motivate and manage multiple priorities hands-on.
- You are enthusiastic with high energy.
- You are renowned for your negotiation skills.
- You are passionate about innovation.
- You communicate in a clear and concise manner.
- You are a team player.
- You are ready and willing to travel.
Your future work environment:
- Premier Tech Campus in Rivière-du-Loup, our World Headquarters where 1400 team members work and the World.
- The team members’ lifestyle is similar to those found in leading Silicon Valley companies: coffee shops, boutique Premier Tech, corporate concierge service, boardrooms, architecture designed to enhance innovation and collaboration between team members, yoga classes, and way more!
Being a Premier Tech team member means playing with a global and diverse team. We celebrate team wins, big and small, by valuing the role that everyone has played in it.
If you are ready to take on this challenge, please bring your drive, ambition and talent, and let’s partner together!