- Hoofddorp, North Holland, Netherlands
- Production and Maintenance
Are you the experienced project manager who will strengthen our project management team in terms of planning, executing, and finalizing assigned international projects according to deadlines and within budget?
The project manager is responsible for all aspects of assigned sold projects in terms of budget, scope, schedule and communication. He ensures planning and smooth development of sold projects in terms of quality, quantities, time and costs.
Tasks & responsibilities:
- Ensures that the budget is well allocated.
- Guarantees that the scope is understood and that the design meets customer requirements.
- Make certain project is well communicated, both internally and with the customer.
- Take care of all the necessary COVID-19 related documentation and action attached to your projects.
- Organizes and chairs kick-off, review and inter-departmental meetings for assigned projects.
- Ensure synchronization and follow-up with engineering, purchasing, industrial engineering and assembly team members involved in the project.
- Inform and meet the customer on the project progress and see to their collaboration for payment and upgrading or extension.
- Coordinate transports.
- Solve occurring problems in a self-sufficient manner.
- Develop procedures and inform team members: customers, markets, encountered difficulties, potential improvements, etc.
- Manages customer I&C survey.
- Manages appointed live order engineers.
- Transfers project to Client Services.
The ideal candidate would have a relevant education and a proven track record of successfully managing industrial or similar projects. Apart from that, your positive attitude is motivating and inspiring your colleagues and customers.
Furthermore, we are looking for:
- General technical mechanical, pneumatic, electric knowledge.
- General knowledge in operation of industrial systems as well as customers and market requirements.
- Apply planning and budget monitoring methods.
- Strong communication skills.
- Availability to travel to customer locations.
- Fluency in Dutch and English are mandatory. German would be an asset.
Being a Premier Tech team member means playing with a global and diverse team. We celebrate team wins, big and small, by valuing the role that everyone has played in it. It is about growing together, being confident and accomplishing a little more every day.
If you are ready to take on this challenge, please bring your drive, ambition and talent, and let’s partner together.