- Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Accounting, Finance and Administration
Premier Tech Growers and Consumers is looking for great talent to join its growth journey. Offering top national brands like, PRO-MIX, Alaskan Ice Melter, C-I-L and Wilson, besides supplying the market with an array of control brands and private label products, Premier Tech is ready for you!
We are seeking a credit analyst. Here is your chance to enhance your career by working for an international company that values empowerment and teamwork. Keep reading to learn more about this opportunity!
Optimal work environment:
- Newly renovated and open work spaces including offices, meeting rooms, hoteling stations and a Tech Café — all that with an effort to bring light through the office.
- A balanced work schedule allowing team members to thrive at work and at home.
Corporate Culture and identity:
- Although we have a global presence, the feel is local.
- This is supported through our Corporate Values—VITAE, and annually held corporate events like the PT-SHIRT Day, holiday party and break, team members meetings and regular Premier Tech updates.
- This is further promoted by local Social team’s programs aiming to engage team members in professional and fun activities.
Personal and professional growth:
- The development and the maintenance of Premier Tech University’s content is supported by an ongoing investment. Indeed, you will quickly realize the significant amount of resources dedicated to help people evolve.
- The collaboration with Premier Tech University’s Content team to create courses or seek external training is always open for discussion.
Does this challenge appeal to you?
- You will ensure the collection of large past-due accounts, which involves communicating with customers and negotiating payment arrangements with them.
- You will issue reports on credit and collection activities for major or at-risk account.
- You will interact with internal teams and verify account discrepancies by obtaining information from Sales, Trade Promotions and Customer Service teams, as well as customers.
- You will collaborate with teams to calculate, prepare and issue various reports and periodic tables.
- As a key team player, you will build analysis models to improve the decision-making process.
- You will advise Sales and Finance teams on customers and trade transaction’s risk management.
Is this role for you?
- You hold a university degree in accounting with at least five years experience in a similar position.
- You can work independently and multitask within a fast pace environment, but you are also a team player who places a high value on attention to details.
- You have an excellent judgment and ability to solve problems.
- You can work with accounting software such as JD Edwards — an asset, and you are proficient with Microsoft Excel.
Being a Premier Tech team member means playing with a global and diverse team. We celebrate team wins, big and small, by valuing the role that everyone played in it.
If this position is not quite what you are looking for, we have several other great opportunities for you. Discover them in the full list of our job offers.
If this sounds like your kind of place, we would love to meet you!