Bog Labourer and Harvester
- Carrot River, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Production and Maintenance
If you enjoy operating equipment such as tractors, loaders and aspirators and find working outdoors your optimum work environment, you will certainly want to join our team!
Our Carrot River bogs operation is seeking full-time casual bog harvesters and labourers for the upcoming 2021 season. This is a key role at Premier Tech, as it is the starting point to the production cycle. Are you in?
Being a bog labourer and harvester with Premier Tech means:
- Operating farm tractors with implements such as peat harvest vacuums and various harrows.
- Working with loaders and other agricultural equipment to harvest peat.
- Performing daily equipment checks to ensure it is in safe operating condition, as well as general maintenance of equipment for optimal operations.
- Storing, monitoring and performing quality control testing on the harvested peat piles.
- Being responsible for maintaining the site’s level of organization and cleanliness.
- And of course, working safely everyday along with keeping the safety of yourself and others at the forefront!
Is this role for you?
- You are a true team player, who places a high value on safety.
- You are looking for a physical role, which offers the ability to operate agriculture-related machinery and outdoors in all weather conditions.
- You understand the concept of “making hay when the sun shines” and can work longer hours or weekends, as required.
- You can work autonomously while keeping the team’s priorities in mind.
- You can also multitask within a fast-paced environment, which will certainly make the days go by quickly!
- You possess a current and valid driver’s license.
Being a Premier Tech team member means playing with a global and diverse team. We celebrate team wins, big and small, by valuing the role that everyone played in it.
If you are ready to take on this challenge, please bring your drive, ambition and talent, and let’s partner together.