- Hudson Bay, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Production and Maintenance
If you are a mechanic, like working in the field where the action begins, ensuring that equipment and machinery operate at their optimal level, then keep reading, this role may be for you!
We are seeking a mechanic in Hudson Bay. Our industry is horticulture and agriculture, but you may better know us by some of our brands such as: Pro-Mix, C-I-L, Wilson and Alaskan.
Working as a mechanic with Premier Tech means that you will:
- Coordinate and undertake the repair and preventative maintenance program for the harvest and mobile equipment.
- Troubleshoot and maintain power transmissions, vacuum, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems, with the added talents of fabrication and welding.
- Provide important feedback while assessing and diagnosing issues, providing recommendations and completing the approved work orders within the established timelines.
- Move or operate harvest equipment, as required.
- And of course, work safely every day by keeping the safety of yourself and others at the forefront!
Is this role for YOU?
- You are a team player who places a high value on safety.
- You have earned your heavy equipment technician ticket. If you are working towards it, a combination of experience and a journeyman ticket in a similar trade may be considered.
- Being resourceful with a strong mechanical aptitude are some of your strengths.
- You have experience with working in various weather conditions and can easily adapt.
- The concept of having the equipment ready to maximize efficiency and production are some of your main goals.
- You have the capacity to work independently and can multitask within a fast-paced environment.
- You are available for overtime shifts, as required.
Working for Premier Tech’s Growers and Consumers business group means being a major player in the production of growing media adapted to our clients’ needs, to the public and professional markets. It means increasing crop yields, creating beautiful living environments and protecting people, homes and gardens.
Being a Premier Tech team member means playing with a global and diverse team. We celebrate team wins, big and small, by valuing the role that everyone has played in it.
Ready to take on this challenge? Please bring your drive, ambition, and talent, and let’s partner together!