Electrical Team Lead
- Montgomery, Alabama, United States
- Production and Maintenance
Do you enjoy being a resource to others and taking the lead? Does working cross-functionally and training team members excite you? Then you have found your match in Premier Tech, a manufacturer of conventional and robotic palletizers, conveyors and stretch hooders!
Premier Tech, one of the largest industrial packaging equipment manufacturers in the industry, supports its success through innovation, teamwork, and the skills of its team members around the world.
We are on a growth curve at our Montgomery, Alabama facility and we are looking for a talented electrical team lead to join our team!
Here’s the proposed challenge:
- Transfer the advancement of the shift’s business lines to the next shift’s team leader.
- Receive plans and quotes from the Planning team or supervisor.
- Distribute the work within the team and pass on the information necessary to carry it out.
- Ensure that each member has the tools and equipment to carry out the work and support it so that they use the best working methods.
- Properly coordinating production according to priorities.
- Ensure that work is completed on time, based on production indicators.
- Participate in updating industry performance tables while informing supervisors.
- Relay supervisor information to teammates when required.
- Participate in production meetings and all continuous improvement programs.
- Suggest edits to plans using the snags form to make corrections when necessary and pass the information on to crew members.
- Inform the supervisor of the difficulties encountered at all stages of production.
- Withhold suggestions and feedback from team members on improving production and submit them to production meetings.
- Ensure inter-factory transfers of preparation.
- Manage the raw material inventory required for preparation.
- Work with industry preparers to follow priorities.
- Follow up weekly on the work to be done — priorities need to be respected.
- Have a NESS vision for your team and participate in health and safety activities.
- Actively participate in 5S programs with your team and maintain the method.
Are you the one we are looking for?
- You have knowledge of controls application, electrical components and wiring methods.
- You enjoy helping others and remain patient when teaching new skills that promote best practices.
- You prove each day that you are willing to go above and beyond.
- You can work cross-functionally and provide great customer service.
- You don’t mind learning the nuances of manufacturing to become a resource to your team.
- You approach work with a sense of duty and urgency.
- Any challenges you can’t handle, you remain diligent in finding solutions before it’s critical.
- You are curious and you like to learn new things.
- You are willing to work weekends and overtime.
Discover more about your future team:
At Premier Tech Systems and Automation, we develop innovating systems that capitalize on the full potential of robotic. We are among the most important suppliers of automated conditioning equipment, materials handling and packaging worldwide.
Being a Premier Tech team member means playing with a global and diverse team. We celebrate team wins, big and small, by valuing the role that everyone has played in it.
If you are ready to take on this challenge, please bring your drive, ambition, and talent, and let’s partner together!