Would you like to join a team that has wind in its sails and constantly surpasses expectations? Premier Tech Water and Environment's sales team is currently looking for a sales engineer to support its growth and market development in the Mid-Atlantic (NY, NJ, PA).
If you want to put your sales skills to good use within a dynamic team, and if the protection of the environment and the preservation of a natural resource as important as water is dear to your heart, you've come to the right place!
Here is the proposed challenge:
- Your #1 priority: find and create sales opportunities while nurturing lasting business relationships.
- Your promise will be to provide our customers and partners with the Premier Tech Experience, the authentic one!
- You will represent our range of commercial, institutional, municipal and industrial products, including the Ecoflo, a quality brand, recognized as eco-responsible and subject to continuous innovation.
- You will have the opportunity to promote the benefits of rainwater harvesting through the Rewatech product range.
- You will take part in various congresses, tradeshows and promotional activities.
- You will provide technical and engineering support during project design in order to help clients make an informed decision.
- You will answer certain inquiries from consultants, contractors, municipalities and end-users about our products as well as the standards and laws governing their installation and use.
- You will meet and advise clients, engineers, designers and contractors to promote our products and generate sales.
- You will establish and analyze performance indicators in terms of efficiency and productivity according to your sales objectives.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile?
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in mechanical or civil engineering or have any combination of relevant experience.
- You are passionate about sales and business development.
- You are familiar with regulations governing wastewater treatment.
- You are customer and solution oriented.
- You are dynamic, motivated and organised.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- You are available to travel within your territory on a regular basis.
Find out more about your future team:
Premier Tech's Water and Environment business group has 1,300 team members located in 12 countries. We protect our planet with sustainable local solutions that treat wastewater, harvest rainwater, manage stormwater, and transform organic waste into valuable resources.
With our local manufacturing facilities, combined with our network of specialized partners, we operate on five continents and are deeply rooted in the communities we serve. Together, we make green technologies accessible and continuously innovate to create solutions that last.
We are Premier Tech Water and Environment, People and Technologies making a difference to feed, protect, and improve our world since 1995.
Being a Premier Tech team member means playing with a global and diverse team. We celebrate team wins, big and small, by valuing the role that everyone has played in it.
Ready to take on this challenge? Apply online now, we are looking forward to you!