- St.lsidore, Ontario, Canada
- Production and Maintenance
Our Premier Tech Growers and Consumers’ team in St-Isidore is made up of 60 team members, who are involved in the fabrication of consumer lawn and garden products for the Canadian market. We are seeking to complete our manufacturing team by hiring an electromechanic to support our operations.
Why join Premier Tech? We are a productivity-focused team who also aims to improve existing practices while keeping health and safety at the forefront. Sounds interesting? If you are ready for a professional opportunity in a company where the organizational culture is a synonym of achievement, teamwork and passion, that is the perfect fit!
Here is the proposed challenge:
- Support the manufacturing team in all areas of production, maintenance, safety, quality and continuous improvement.
- Provide preventive maintenance to the production equipment such as palletizers, mobile equipment, harvesting equipment, packaging material and building.
- Troubleshoot and maintain electrical and automated systems.
- Propose solutions to productivity and quality problems, and make required modifications.
- Participate in the installation and modification of automated production equipment.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile?
- You have a few years of mechanical experience in a manufacturing environment, working with conveyors, pumps, compressors, fans, blowers, power transmission systems, packaging machines, tractors, loaders, lifts, etc.
- You have technical training in electromechanical or industrial electronics. Millwright or electrotechnician certification is a plus.
- You demonstrate a good knowledge of mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical systems.
- You have a good knowledge of PLC programming and/or Allen Bradley.
- You are a true team player who places a high value on safety.
- You are an excellent troubleshooter.
- You are proactive and well organized.
- You are bilingual — an asset.
Your future work environment:
- You will be located in our plant in St-Isidore, 40 minutes away from Montreal or 40 minutes away from Ottawa: goodbye traffic jams!
- This is your chance to combine a career in an international company while enjoying the quality of life offered by the region. No need to choose between quality of life and career! You can have it all!
Being a Premier Tech team member means playing with a global and diverse team. We celebrate team wins, big and small, by valuing the role that everyone has played in it.
If you are ready to take on this exciting opportunity, please bring your drive, ambition and talent to Premier Tech, and let’s partner together!