Heavy Machinery Operator
- St.lsidore, Ontario, Canada
- Production and Maintenance
Looking for a great place to enhance your career? A place where a vibrant culture means empowerment, teamwork and a passion for what you do? Premier Tech is the place to be!
Premier Tech Growers and Consumers is currently seeking for a heavy machine operator.
Being a heavy machine operator in our team means operating a front-end loader in a safe and efficient manner to facilitate the screening process of our raw materials.
YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE TO:
- Complete a daily loader inspection report to ensure proper fluid levels are maintained, and equipment is in good safe working order.
- Ensure all safety standards and procedures are followed during the operation of the equipment and report any safety concerns to the supervisor.
- Ensure SOP’s are followed when working with the raw materials.
- Ensure correct bulk material is loaded, blended, and processed as required by the supervisor.
- Monitor the equipment being used by the loader operator such as screening equipment and conveyors.
- Ensure storage bays in plant are filled with required material and proper amounts for proper operation of bagging lines.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor — i.e., snow removal and working in our composting department.
DO YOU RECOGNIZE YOURSELF IN THIS PROFILE?
- You place a high value on health and safety.
- You are motivated by teamwork and do not hesitate to proactively ask others for information.
- You have a valid heavy equipment certification — an asset.
- You have a minimum of one year of experience in a similar position — an asset.
- You can lift up to 50 lb.
- You can organize and prioritize daily work assignments.
- You have good communication skills — both verbal and written.
- You demonstrate a high attention to details.
YOUR FUTURE WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- You will be located in our plant in St-Isidore, 40 minutes away from Montreal or 40 minutes away from Ottawa: goodbye traffic jams!
- This is your chance to combine a career in an international company while enjoying the quality of life offered by the region. No need to choose between quality of life and career! You can have it all!
Being a Premier Tech team member means playing with a global and diverse team. We celebrate team wins, big and small, by valuing the role that everyone has played in it.
If you are ready to take on this exciting opportunity, please bring your drive, ambition and talent to Premier Tech, and let’s partner together!