Client Services Representative
- Québec, Quebec, Canada
- Sales, Service and Client Experience
Is client services part of your DNA? Are you looking for a job where time will be flying by? Now is the time to make a move and join our team!
We are looking for a client services representative who will use his interpersonal skills at the service of our precious clients. You will be part of a team driven by passion. Which team is this? The Premier Tech Team — a leader in the horticulture and agriculture industries.
What’s in it for you?
- You will become a go-to person for our diverse customers. So, you will develop a thorough knowledge of our products to convey information and help our clients resolve issues, regardless of the market they are part of — horticulture, superstores, garden centres.
- You will process the orders, enter them in our ERP system, and ensure an accurate and efficient follow-up.
- You will listen to the needs of our internal and external clients in order to fully understand and meet their expectations by providing a swift and professional answer to their questions.
- You will work with the Logistics and Supply Chain teams to gather the information to be conveyed to our clients.
- You will use multiple communication channels — website, phone, email, chat — to help clients.
- You will maintain strong relationships with clients. You will also listen to complaints and file them in the database.
- You will help resolve issues by making the necessary research while maintaining trusting relationships to meet clients’ needs.
- You will create clients’ files and ensure their update.
Is this role for you?
- You have experience in client service, which is second nature to you.
- You love to puzzle over resolving issues.
- You have good communication skills, and you can easily build trusting relationships with clients.
- You have a good command of spoken and written French and English.
- You have great attention to detail, and you love when things are well done!
- The Microsoft Office suite, more precisely Excel, is a second language for you.
Your future work environment:
- You will be located at the Premier Tech Campus, our World Headquarters where 1400 team members work.
- Our team follows all the necessary sanitary measures, such as social distancing and regular disinfection. That is a safe environment!
- The team members’ lifestyle looks like an academic one: coffee shops, boutique Premier Tech, corporate concierge service, boardrooms, architecture designed to enhance innovation and collaboration between team members, yoga classes, and way more!
- This position is in Rivière-du-Loup, between Quebec City and Rimouski. That is a unique occasion to combine a career in an international company with the quality of life offered by the wonderful Bas-St-Laurent region. Why would you choose between your career and your quality of life when you can have both?
Working for Premier Tech Growers and Consumers means being a major player in the production of growing media adapted to our clients’ needs, either public or professional. It means increasing and improving crop yields, creating beautiful living environments, and protecting people, homes, and gardens.
Being a Premier Tech team member means playing with a global and diverse team. Here, we celebrate team wins, big and small, by valuing the role that everyone has played in it. It is about growing together, being confident and accomplishing a little more every day.
If you are ready to take on this challenge, please bring your drive, ambition, and talent, and let’s partner together!