- Montgomery, Alabama, United States
- Engineering and Design
Is operational excellence at the heart of your concerns? Does the idea of being a key player in the evolution of the manufacturing processes drives you? This would be the opportunity to join one of the largest industrial packaging equipment manufacturers in the industry!
At our Montgomery, Alabama home base we are growing at an unbelievable rate. We are looking for a manufacturing engineer with a passion for continuous improvement, performance and productivity. Beware, the projects are big and time will fly by!
IS THIS ROLE FOR YOU?
- You excel at finding and prioritizing opportunities in production processes to identify and suggest corrections to manufacturing methods. You aim to reduce the number of shutdowns, accidents and waste as well as to increase productivity.
- You know very well that results are reached through teamwork. Thus, you will consult and mobilize the engineering and manufacturing Teams to achieve the desired results.
- You have strong analytical mind paired with practical approach. You can identify cost and time-saving opportunities based on the industry best practices.
- You welcome change. You like being at the forefront of technological innovation applied to our manufacturing operations.
- You are proactive and a self-starter!
This position is a PERFECT MATCH if:
- You have strong background in continuous improvement with certifications in Lean or Kaizen methodology. You also have a relevant engineering and manufacturing experience.
- Communication, teamwork and attention to details are part of your DNA!
- You are a dynamic and proactive person with both technical and hands-on skills.
- You welcome a good challenge and an opportunity to apply and share with others your knowledge.
- You enjoy an occasional travel to Premier Tech World Headquarters in Canada or other locations within the United States to take part in meetings and training opportunities.
Discover more about your future team:
At Premier Tech System and Automation, we develop innovating systems that capitalize on the full potential of robotic. We are among the most important suppliers of automated conditioning equipment, materials handling and packaging worldwide.
Being a Premier Tech team member means playing with a global and diverse team. We celebrate team wins, big and small, by valuing the role that everyone played in it.
We eagerly await your application!