Production Line Worker
- Balzac, Alberta, Canada
- Production and Maintenance
Do you enjoy working on a production line and collaborating with others? Are you looking for a great place to enhance your career?
At Premier Tech Growers and Consumers, we are currently seeking a production line team member for our team in Balzac, Alberta. We produce lawn and garden soil services products for consumers in the Canadian market.
At Premier Tech, a vibrant culture means empowerment, excellence in teamwork and a passion for what you do.
Being a production line worker with Premier Tech Growers and Consumers means:
- Performing various manual labour tasks involved in the bagging of horticultural products.
- Working with equipment such as automated fillers, scales, cap tighteners, bottle labelers and so on.
- Enjoying working safely everyday along with keeping the safety of others at the forefront.
- Cleaning, sweeping and shoveling product that might fall on the floor during the bagging process.
- Preparing equipment for shift or product change which involves cleaning the screen, conveyors, hoppers and hammer mill.
- Performing manual work with repetitive motions and occasional lifting, up to 12 kg, which does not bother you, since you like working physically!
- Various production lines, training, physical activity and the opportunity to collaborate with various teams. You will not see the time passing!
Is this role for you?
- You are a true team player, who places a high value on safety.
- You can also work independently and multi-task within a fast-paced environment.
- You can stand for extended periods of time.
- Of course, you are looking for a manual role, which offers operating process equipment.
- Achieving scheduled production standards challenges you!
Working for Premier Tech Growers and Consumers means being a major player in the production of growing media adapted to our clients’ needs, either public or professional. It means increasing and improving crop yields, creating beautiful living environments, and protecting people, homes, and gardens.
Being a Premier Tech team member means playing with a global and diverse team. We celebrate team wins, big and small, by valuing the role that everyone has played in it.
If you are ready to take on this exciting opportunity, please bring your drive, ambition and talent to Premier Tech, and let’s partner together!