Territory Sales Manager – Wastewater Industry
- Rockford, Illinois, United States
- Sales, Service and Client Experience
You’re a good mix between a hunter and a closer? Searching for more responsibilities?
This job opportunity is for you!
Here is the proposed challenge:
- Your territory: a part of the Iowa state – stable market with growth opportunities;
- Represent our residential products, a few commercial projects and the Ecoflo® brand;
Start helping and start selling: understand what drives value for your customer and consider your customers’ perspective to offer value-added solutions designed to perform and last;
- Attract and engage your clients, engineers, designers, and independent contractors;
- Build reports and analyses, manage KPI and dashboards to facilitate sales delivery and increase productivity;
- Answer inquiries from end-users about our products as well as the standards and laws governing their installation and use;
- Take part in various congresses, boards, exhibitions and promotional activities.
Are you THE ONE?
- You hold a College or University degree in a related field: administration, environment, marketing, civil engineering, or any other relevant field of study;
- You have a pertinent sales experience as well as in construction or residential development;
- Strategic sales manager leader experience is clearly an asset!
- You are familiar with regulations governing wastewater treatment;
- Of course: you are customer-centric and a strong communicator;
- Drive for results, can-do attitude, positive mindset and team player attitude are a MUST!
- You are available to travel weekly in Iowa;
- Home-based position: you can be located anywhere in Iowa.
We are Premier Tech Water and Environment: an international leader and pioneer in environmental technologies for wastewater treatment. We believe that Water is life and we do as much as we can to preserve it. We are looking for a Territory Sales Manager to join our team in Iowa. Are you in?
A small hint of Premier Tech Water and Environment’s accomplishments:
- 250,000 systems installed around the world;
- 600,000 preventive maintenance visits performed over 20 years;
- Network of 8,000 engineers, installers, distribution centers and service partners;
- Largest IR&D team in the industry;
- A growth that has allowed us to almost double our sales every 5 years.
Apply online now, we are waiting for you!