- New Delhi, Delhi, India
- Leadership and management
If you have experience in wastewater treatment and environmental technologies industries, and above all, you dream of joining an international leader in this field, you have knocked on the right door! At Premier Tech Water and Environment, we are passionate about protecting drinking water sources. Our success is based on Innovation, teamwork and the skills of our team members around the world. And your place might be among us.
As a Project/Process Director for Premier Tech Water and Environment, you will mainly be leading a team that has developed over time a unique and diversified expertise in designing and execution of engineering projects.
Here is the proposed challenge:
- Manage the waste water treatment process design, equipment and electromechanical systems;
- Coordinate manufacturing of the wastewater treatment solutions with subcontractors;
- Work and collaborate directly with clients throughout projects;
- Be agile regarding deadlines related to budgets, schedules and technical elements;
- Ensure the start-up and progress of new and ongoing projects;
- Coordinate shipping and assist customers in the installation of their systems;
- Participate in the development of new municipal technologies for wastewater treatment in India.
Is this role for you?
- You are a mechanical or process engineer, and you have more than 10 years of working experience with project management and mechanical design;
- You have good knowledge of wastewater treatment equipment and systems? It’s definitely an asset.
- Managing several projects at a time is one of your greatest strengths;
- Communication is natural and easy for you, because you like interacting with people;
- You like being on the field and you are available to travel.