Sales Operations Specialist/Manager*
- Rivière-du-Loup, Quebec, Canada
- Sales, Service and Client Experience
*Relative to your sales operation and/or management experience, the level of responsibility can be adjusted accordingly.
Are you looking to grow in 2021?
Our business group Premier Tech Growers and Consumers is looking for a passionate person, ready to take on an exciting new challenge as a sales operations’ specialist/manager!
As a member of the sales team, you will act as the key reference for all sales and operations-related issues. Your focus will be to support the sales team and to coordinate the implementation and use of data management tools related to forecasts and sales tracking.
The specifics of your challenge:
- Prepare and validate contracts based on sales programs and agreements set with customers.
- Manage the administration of sales budgets as well as sales business plans.
- Coordinate activities with the internal teams to provide price lists and other commercial data to the sales team.
- Propose modifications and improvements to commercial agreements to optimize sales targets.
- Participate in promotional and commercial events as well as in meetings with customers.
- Provide the management team with forecasts, sales reports and KPI.
- You hold a bachelor's degree in business administration, commerce, finance or any other combination of relevant experience.
- You have good knowledge of sales and data management.
- You have superior analytical and organizational skills.
- You are an effective communicator who enjoys playing with numbers.
- You are fluent in French and English.
- You cultivate fun at work, without losing focus on results.
Learn more about your future team:
Introduced in 1968, PRO-MIX® has always provided commercial growers and consumers with cutting-edge and value-added growing media products. PRO-MIX growing media are enhanced with high-performance active ingredients and are considered a reference in the market. Fine-tuned for growers who seek efficiency, superior plant quality, disease suppression and resistance to environmental stresses, PRO‑MIX optimizes results. Choose PRO-MIX products with mycorrhizae, biofungicide or both to deliver outstanding plant quality and crop performance!
Your future work environment:
- You will be located at the Premier Tech Campus, our World Headquarters where 1400 team members work.
- Our team follows all the necessary sanitary measures, such as social distancing and regular disinfection. That is a safe environment!
- The team members’ lifestyle closely resembles that of a university campus: coffee shops, boutique Premier Tech, corporate concierge services, boardrooms, architecture designed to enhance innovation and collaboration between team members, yoga classes, and way more!
- This position is in Rivière-du-Loup, between Quebec City and Rimouski. That is a unique occasion to combine a career in an international company with the quality of life offered by the wonderful Bas-St-Laurent region. Why would you choose between your career and your quality of life when you can have both?
Being a Premier Tech team member means playing with a global and diverse team. We celebrate team wins, big and small, by valuing the role that everyone has played in it.
If you are ready to take on this challenge, please bring your drive, ambition and talent, and let’s partner together!