- St.lsidore, Ontario, Canada
- Logistics and Supply Chain
Joining the Premier Tech Team means embarking on a unique adventure in an innovative and people-oriented international business.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Carry out procurement processes while ensuring cost reduction.
- Issue purchase orders in accordance with company standards and negotiated terms and conditions. Then, review for accuracy and compare to vendor quotes.
- Check requisitions for exactness, completeness and compliance.
- Purchase all materials, parts, supplies and equipment in a timely and cost-effective way, while maintaining appropriate quality standards and specifications.
- Make sporadic, specialized purchases.
- Follow-up on all order confirmations and back orders - also in the ERP system).
- Receive and analyze requests from team members for products and services
- Look for potential suppliers, new products and alternative products.
- Updating costing in the ERP system.
- Facilitate procurement activities through communications with suppliers.
- Negotiate commercial terms with suppliers.
- Analyze the performance indicators of suppliers.
- Manage contracts and relationships with suppliers: respect of agreements, recurring problems, purchase forecasts, training, etc.
- Suggest profiled inventories to suppliers to optimize procurement levels.
- Analyze purchase forecasts on an annual basis.
- Discuss defective or unacceptable new goods or services with users, vendors and others to determine cause of the problem and take corrective and preventative action.
- Implement and track KPI’s.
- Maintain procurement files.
Do you have what it takes?
- Degree in Supply Chain Management or 5 + years relevant experience, with strong customer orientated behaviour, respond to requests from both internal and external customers with a sense of urgency and professionalism.
- Communicates with other groups and works to improve the overall reputation of the team within the organization.
- Negotiation strategies within a procurement context. Proven track record in developing a network of vendors.
- Use of an ERP and an electronic spreadsheet on Microsoft Excel.
Being a Premier Tech team member means playing with a global and diverse team. We celebrate team wins, big and small, by valuing the role that everyone has played in it.
Ready to take on this challenge? Apply online now, we are waiting for you!