Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Eersel, Netherlands
- Engineering and Design
Premier Tech, one of the largest industrial packaging equipment manufacturers in the industry, is always seeking for customers’ satisfaction. Thus, we provide them with what best fits their needs and requirements. We are looking for a senior mechanical engineer to help improve our systems and support our customers in the achievement of their goals.
In collaboration with the Sales, Design and Manufacturing teams, you will develop machine-solutions for the customers. More precisely, you will design mechanical systems and material handling equipment such as palletizers, conveyors, and stretch hooders. You will create new equipment, but you will also standardize our existing equipment.
Being a Senior Mechanical Engineer with PT means that you will:
- Analyze the needs, make calculations and identify the required parameters according to the customers’ design
- Develop concepts and identify solutions in collaboration with the team
- Model systems and equipment’s plans, drawings, and specifications
- Select systems and equipment’s components and materials
- Collect quotations from suppliers regarding components and analyze their comments
- Resolve issues faced in the systems and equipment’s design in collaboration with the Engineering team
- Carry out research and development projects, which mean you will conduct tests and trials
- Support the Manufacturing team in projects’ execution
- Review and approve manufacturing work
- Collaborate on the preparation of technical documents
- Analyze the issues faced by the customers and make recommendations
- Work at customers’ sites to resolve technical issues
- Estimate the costs and deadlines according to the customers’ needs
This position is a perfect match if you have:
- A bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering — or similar
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in mechanical design
- Knowledge of development and construction of equipment
- Knowledge of CAD systems, preferably with Solid Edge — 3D
- An eye for quality and feasibility
- A flexible and team-oriented attitude
- Good communication skills in English and in Dutch — an asset
Being a Premier Tech team member means playing with a global and diverse team. Here, we celebrate team wins, big and small, by valuing the role that everyone has played in it.
Ready to make a difference? Apply online today, we simply can’t wait to meet you!