Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Hoofddorp, North Holland, Netherlands
- Engineering and Design
Joining the Premier Tech Team means embarking on a unique adventure in an innovative and people-oriented international business. Truly.
Premier Tech Systems and Automation — one of Premier Tech’s business groups — is the largest industrial packaging equipment manufacturer in the industry. Always seeking new ways to ensure our customers’ satisfaction, we aim to provide our clients with solutions adapted to their needs and requirements. In order to constantly improve our systems and reach our customers’ goals, we are now looking for a senior mechanical engineer for our Slootweg facility, near Amsterdam.
Our Slootweg facility is specialized in the processing and bulk handling industry, producing mixing and sieving lines for the organic market. Together with the Sales, Design and Manufacturing teams, the senior mechanical engineer will be responsible for the design of new machines and the standardization of our existing ones.
Being a senior mechanical engineer with Premier Tech means that you will:
- Analyze the needs, make calculations and define the required parameters for the design.
- Develop concepts and select a solution in collaboration with the team.
- Model plans, drawings and specifications for systems and equipment.
- Search and select components and materials for the systems and equipment.
- Obtain and evaluate quotations from suppliers for components.
- Solve problems met in the design of systems and equipment in collaboration with the Engineering team.
- Carry out Innovation, Research and Development projects and conduct tests and trials.
- Support the manufacturing team in the execution of the projects under way.
- Review and approve manufacturing work.
- Collaborate in the preparation of technical documents.
- Analyze the problems encountered by customers and make recommendations.
- Solve technical problems at customers' site.
- Evaluate the costs and deadlines relative to the design of the specifications requested by customers.
This position is a perfect match if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or similar.
- More than seven years of relevant work experience in mechanical design.
- Knowledge of the development and construction of machines.
- Knowledge of CAD systems — preferably with Solid Edge (3D).
- An eye for quality and feasibility.
- A flexible and team-oriented attitude.
- Good communication skills in English and preferably also in Dutch.
Being a Premier Tech team member means playing with a global and diverse team. Here, we celebrate team wins, big and small, by valuing the role that everyone has played in it.
Ready to make a difference? Apply online today, we simply can’t wait to meet you!