Human Resources Business Partner (Olds or Richer)
- Olds, Alberta, Canada
- Organizational Development and Talent
We are seeking a true HRBP who wants to partner and support the operational leaders as they aim to successfully execute corporate initiatives and deliver business results.
Talent management, support to managers and the development of successful teams are now part of essential human capital strategies in organizations. And you know it! At Premier Tech, we care about our team members.
Working with operational leaders from British Columbia to Manitoba, you will support Premier Tech’s Growers and Consumers business group for Minnesota and Virginia.
This opportunity is all about:
- Acting as a facilitator and coach for managers.
- Providing high-quality advices related to various topics such as team members development, engagement, compensation, performance and disability.
- Partnering with legal advisors for labour relations and disciplinary actions.
- Collaborating in the management of disability cases and contributing to the implementation of an inspiring H&S culture.
- Working closely with hiring managers to develop strategies and implement effective methods to source and hire the right talent.
- Participating in the talent review and succession planning processes.
- Deploying and supporting OD approaches such as the annual appraisal and salary review process.
- Partnering with site leaders to communicate and implement Premier Tech approaches, guidelines, strategies and programs.
Don’t hesitate any longer if:
- You have experience in a similar position.
- You have a few years of proven work experience as an HR in a multi-site or manufacturing environment in a global company, working remotely from the head office.
- Your strategic thinking is fuelled by your natural curiosity and your ability to listen to people.
- You are highly motivated by the idea of working for a company that has advanced expertise and you know the technologies very well.
- Building trust and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders are some of your greatest strengths.
- You have experience in supporting business leaders and deploying talent management approaches (staffing, workforce planning, succession development, team commitment and retention, performance, etc.).
- You are a proactive, results-oriented professional who can work independently with a “team” mindset.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- You are an effective communicator with strong analytical, organizational and influencing skills, and a commitment to providing quality services to your clients.
- You seek a position which allows occasional travel within North America.
- You are bilingual in French and English, it’s an asset.
- A company that truly believes in HR and organizational development as partner of their success.
- Paid professional membership.
- Access to many training programs through Premier Tech University.
- Benefits on your first day!
- RRSP with employer contribution after 3 months.
- Annual vacations and Christmas time off.
- People-oriented business culture.
Find out more about your future team:
As Premier Tech nears its 100th anniversary, we are looking, as always, to the future. A future where we will continue to discover new ways to make a difference in the life of people, businesses and communities. One where we focus on feeding, protecting and improving our world. Part of that future could involve you!
If you are ready to take on this challenge, please bring your drive, ambition and talent, and let’s partner together!