Are you interested in being a commercial leader and playing a strategic role within an international company?
- You will manage all commercial activities related to horticulture within Premier Tech Growers and Consumers in North America.
- You will oversee a business unit making more than $270M in sales.
- You will enhance the collaboration between the Sales, Customer Service and Grower Services teams — which represents more than 60 team members.
A wide range of soils, growing media and active ingredients that incorporate plant biotechnologies. These products are all under the renowned brand PRO-MIXTM.
Greenhouse growers for ornamental, medicinal and gardening markets, independent garden centres and nurseries owners, landscaping contractors, and distributors.
Your commitment — what differentiates us: world-class innovative products, lasting partnerships, activities based on the clients’ needs, renowned company and brands, and a corporate culture based on the knowledge of an international multidisciplinary group with a strong IR&D background that goes back more than 30 years ago.
The specifics of your challenge:
- You will develop and implement commercial strategies to meet the sales’ goals and support our growth.
- You will build and strengthen strategic partnerships with existing and future clients.
- You will identify performance indicators and take care of following-up on these.
- You will take part, either in-person or remotely, in different events and trade shows related to the industry.
- You will work closely with several teams: Operations, Marketing, Supply Chain and Logistics, Finance, etc.
- You are a university graduate with between 10 and 15 years of experience in sales and business development in North America.
- You enjoy being a leader. You can also make a difference and influence people.
- You love to overcome challenges, develop strategies associated with them, and coach your managers to maximize their potential and impact.
- You are a business and results-oriented unifier that easily works with numbers.
- You are close and connected to the market. You also have a deep understanding of the value chain.
- You have experience in working with technology and selling its added value.
- You can easily build lasting relationships, either in an anglophone or a francophone setting.
- You are willing to travel in North America — Canada, United States and Mexico.
Learn more about your future team:
Introduced in 1968, PRO-MIX has always provided commercial growers and consumers with cutting-edge and value-added growing media products. PRO-MIX growing media are enhanced with high-performance active ingredients and are considered a reference in the market. Fine-tuned for growers who seek efficiency, superior plant quality, disease suppression and resistance to environmental stresses, PRO‑MIX optimizes results. Choose PRO-MIX products with mycorrhizae, biofungicide or both to deliver outstanding plant quality and crop performance!
Your future work environment:
- You will be located at the Premier Tech Campus, our World Headquarters where 1400 team members work.
- Our team follows all the necessary sanitary measures, such as social distancing and regular disinfection. That is a safe environment!
- The team members’ lifestyle looks like an academic one: coffee shops, boutique Premier Tech, corporate concierge service, boardrooms, architecture designed to enhance innovation and collaboration between team members, yoga classes, and way more!
- This position is in Rivière-du-Loup, between Quebec City and Rimouski. That is a unique occasion to combine a career in an international company with the quality of life offered by the wonderful Bas-St-Laurent region. Why would you choose between your career and your quality of life when you can have both?
Being a Premier Tech team member means playing with a global and diverse team. We celebrate team wins, big and small, by valuing the role that everyone has played in it.
If you are ready to take on this challenge, please bring your drive, ambition and talent, and let’s partner together!