Conditioning Equipment Specialist
- Johnston, Iowa, United States
- Engineering and Design
You are looking for an opportunity to be the specialist, the reference on conditioning equipment? Here is your chance! You will be the resource, the point of contact for customers and team members.
Premier Tech Systems and Automation’s agricultural market sector will be your new playground while customer support will be your primary focus.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Perform start-up and service for Petkus Equipment, Prairie bulk filling systems and other future conditioning (non-packaging) equipment.
- Provide training for operators, maintenance and other operating personnel.
- Interface with Petkus technical personnel.
- Manage testing of customer products through equipment in the test lab, which includes running tests, recording information and working with the sales team to support them.
- Maintain test lab and test equipment.
- Interface with equipment manufacturers regarding proper testing techniques and procedures.
- Manage parts inventory, ship as ordered, and work with accounting to invoice customers.
- Knowledge of mechanical, electrical and pneumatic systems as well as Allen-Bradley controls and robotics.
- Ability and willingness to travel as required.
- Excellent communication skills: verbal, written and presentations.
- Excellent computer skills in programming (as required to support systems) and with the Microsoft Office software suite.
- Ability to read and use CAD.
Bring your drive, ambition and talent and let’s partner together! Just apply to discover the possibilities. If this position does not quite match what you are looking for, we probably have many other great career opportunities to offer you. Discover them in the complete list of our job offers or send a spontaneous application.