Field Service Technician
- Butler, Pennsylvania, United States
- Production and Maintenance
Looking for a new challenge involving autonomy and fieldwork? If you have experience as or with excavating contractors, septic installers or if you are familiar with the construction field, you just might be the team member we are looking for!
As a Field Service Technician with Premier Tech’s Water and Environment business group, you will directly contribute to our success and growth by acting as a proactive customer-driven team member in developing the market in Pennsylvania. Our success is based on innovation, teamwork and the skills of our team members around the world. Are you in?
Here is the proposed challenge:
- Find and build opportunities while maintaining lasting business relationships with new and existing partners.
- Position Premier Tech Water and Environment on the market by engaging clients and partners.
- Be a Premier Tech ambassador: represent Ecoflo®, a renowned and proven brand.
- Perform after-sales service on residential and commercial equipment on customer sites.
- Provide technical customer service.
- Answer inquiries from end-users about our products as well as the standards and laws governing their installation and use.
- Educate people on our systems, about operation and maintenance of equipment.
- Perform manufacturer visits after installation.
Is this role for you?
- You have pertinent experience as or with excavating contractors, septic installers or you are familiar with the construction field.
- Interacting with people is your second nature!
- Being dedicated to your clients and helping them as best as you can are your priorities.
- You know about wastewater treatment. If not, you will quickly become passionate about it!
- You like working in a clean and sustainable environment.
- You don’t mind working on a computer and filling out reports, while also enjoying being on the field, performing physical work and interacting with people.
- You own a valid driver’s license and you are ready to travel on the territory of Pennsylvania.
We are Premier Tech Water and Environment: an international leader and pioneer in environmental technologies for wastewater treatment. We believe that Water is life and we do as much as we can to preserve it. We are looking for a Field Service Technician to join our team in Pennsylvania. Are you in?
A small hint of our accomplishments:
- 250,000 systems installed around the world.
- 600,000 preventive maintenance visits performed over 20 years.
- Network of 8,000 engineers, installers, distribution centers and service partners.
- Largest IR&D team in the industry.
- A growth that has allowed us to almost double our sales every 5 years.
Being a Premier Tech team member means playing with a global and diverse team. We celebrate team wins, big and small, by valuing the role that everyone has played in it.
Ready to take on this challenge? Apply online now, we are waiting for you!