- Quakertown, Pennsylvania, United States
- Sales, Service and Client Experience
A more stable work schedule and a chance to leverage your exemplary customer service: that's exactly what awaits you by becoming a Technical Advisor, after-sales service for Premier Tech’s Water and Environment business group!
No matter what your experience is, what counts is your passion to understand how things work, your curiosity, your ability to ask the right questions and above all, to reassure the customer.
In after-sales service, we excel in telephone diagnosis of technical problems encountered by our customers. It is of utmost importance that we support our customers with their questions about electrical components, pump systems or electronic specifications of their equipment.
This a golden opportunity – don’t pass it up!
Here is the proposed challenge:
- Diagnose technical difficulties experienced by customers by asking them the right questions over the phone.
- Use your knowledge of electricity, electronics, mechanics and hydraulics to identify the best solutions including those you will learn with us.
- Put your analytical skills into practice with your team and problem-solving partners to make our customers happy!
- Understand, reassure, explain, and train clients by answering their questions as best as possible.
- Support the team by performing various administrative tasks.
Can you see yourself in this role?
- You like to observe and understand how systems work.
- Communicating and building trusting relationships with people is your second nature!
- You like a job where things are moving and juggling several priorities at once does not scare you.
- You excel in the art of multitasking: typing on the computer while having a conversation with a customer over the phone is child’s play for you.
- You are curious and you like to get to the bottom of things.
- Your written and spoken English is functional.
- Do you have knowledge of electricity, mechanics or wastewater treatment? Fantastic! If not, with passion, everything can be learned!
We are Premier Tech Water and Environment: an international leader and pioneer in environmental technologies for wastewater treatment. We believe that Water is life and we do as much as we can to preserve it. We are looking for a Technical Advisor to join our team in Pennsylvania. Are you in?
A small hint of our accomplishments:
- 250,000 systems installed around the world.
- 600,000 preventive maintenance visits performed over 20 years.
- Network of 8,000 engineers, installers, distribution centers and service partners.
- Largest IR&D team in the industry.
- A growth that has allowed us to almost double our sales every 5 years.
Being a Premier Tech team member means playing with a global and diverse team. We celebrate team wins, big and small, by valuing the role that everyone has played in it.
Ready to take on this challenge? Apply online now, we are waiting for you!