Technical Sales Assistant
- Göteborg, Västra Götaland, Sweden
- Sales, Service and Client Experience
Within Premier Tech’s Water and Environment business group, our mission is to inspire people to have a better use of shared resources in respect of our environment. To achieve this goal, we can rely on an engaged and organized technical sales team. A team who believes that its performance increases when the personality profiles of its members complement one another. And you could be part of it.
We are looking for a Technical Sales Assistant to support our growth in Sweden. Someone who will understand and clearly convey the needs of our customers. In this position, you will work very closely with the sales and service team who work on sustainable, decentralized wastewater treatment technologies. You will be located in the region of Göteborg.
Here’s the proposed challenge:
- You will be directly involved in the activities of the sales and service team as the preferred contact person for our B2B and B2C clients.
- Your position will include both office and field activities, with travel being a significant part.
- Your interpersonal abilities will allow you to understand our client’s needs and support them with your technical skills. Your strong organizational and communicative skills will enable you to carry out your tasks efficiently and to support our team.
- You will be working in close contact with our current and potential clients, helping them to work successfully with our products both at the time of sales, installation and service.
- You will teach installers how to work with wastewater treatment systems, transfer them the know-how and be a valued advisor.
- You will make sure that our clients and partners are well trained in the use of our products to ensure the success of their business. You will provide them with all the necessary know-how and materials.
- You have basic skills with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel), but also using the ERP as fundamental tool (offers, order processing).
- And of course, you will focus on each client experience and make every interaction meaningful by offering solutions based on their needs. Ensuring a professional partnership and teamwork will be your motivation.
Are you the one we are looking for?
- You have completed a technical and/or commercial education and are able to cover both aspects. Having experience in a similar position is definitely an asset!
- Agility is your middle name! You can adapt to different clients and their specific needs.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to listen to the needs.
- You are recognized for having excellent communication skills in Swedish and English.
- And of course, you are highly motivated by teamwork!
Being a Premier Tech team member means playing with a global and diverse team. We celebrate team wins, big and small, by valuing the role that everyone has played in it.
Ready to take on this challenge? Apply online now, we are looking forward to you!