Production Line Worker
- Abbotsford, British Columbia, Canada
- Production and Maintenance
Do you enjoy working on a production line and collaborating with others? Are you looking for a great place to enhance your career?
At Premier Growers and Consumers we are currently seeking a Production Line team member for our team in Abbotsford, BC. We produce lawn and garden soil services products for consumers for the Canadian market.
At Premier Tech, a vibrant culture means empowerment, teamwork and a passion for what you do. Are you in?
Being a Production Line Worker means…
- You will perform various manual labour tasks involved in the bagging of horticultural products.
- You will be working with equipment such as automated fillers, scales, cap tighteners, bottle labellers, etc.
- You will enjoy working safely every day along with keeping the safety of others at the forefront.
- You will have to clean, sweep and shovel products that might fall on the floor during bagging process.
- You will prepare equipment for shift or product change which involves cleaning the screen, conveyors, hoppers and hammer mill.
- You will perform manual work with repetitive motions and occasional lifting up to 12 kg, which doesn’t bother you, since you like working physically!
- There will be various production lines, training, physical activity and the opportunity to collaborate with various teams. You’ll not see the time passing!
Is this role for you?
- You’re a true team player, who places a high value on safety.
- You can also work independently and multitask within a fast-paced environment.
- You’re able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Of course, you’re looking for a manual role, which offers operating process equipment.
- Achieving scheduled production standards challenges you!
- You’re available to work from 7:00 am until 3:30 pm, Monday to Friday.
Working for Premier Tech’s Growers and Consumers business group means being a major player in the production of growing media adapted to our clients’ needs, to the public and professional markets. It means increasing crop yields, creating beautiful living environments and protecting people, homes and gardens.
Being a Premier Tech team member means playing with a global and diverse team. We celebrate team wins, big and small, by valuing the role that everyone has played in it.
If you are ready to take on this challenge, please bring your drive, ambition and talent, and let’s partner together.