- Quakertown, Pennsylvania, United States
- Engineering and Design
Premier Tech’s Water and Environment business group is seeking to complete its team by hiring a Project Engineer to design wastewater treatment systems and processes for commercial, community and institutional clients.
At Premier Tech, we put passion to work by developing sustainable technologies and services that improve the lives of families, strengthen communities, and protect the Earth’s resources for future generations.
We also believe that behind client’s great achievements, there are our team members. And to support our clients in their projects, we are looking for the best talent. Nothing less!
Here is the challenge for you:
- Collect and analyze design criteria in order to propose the ideal solution for each client.
- With close collaboration of the sales team, provide technical support to engineering firms and clients.
- Prepare, present and explain engineering reports to engineering firms.
- Deliver a first-class customer experience to our clients.
- Research, examine and interpret technical data from tenders.
- Assess project feasibility from technical and economic standpoints.
- Draft, present and explain specifications, proposals and cost estimates to clients.
- Provide process and field technical support to the project implementation team.
Does this profile fit yours?
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in environmental, chemical or mechanical engineering.
- You are familiar with regulations governing wastewater treatment as well as technologies for the commercial, community and institutional markets.
- Of course, you are customer-centric and a good communicator.
- You will be located at our Quakertown’s office, PA.
Being a Premier Tech team member means playing with a global and diverse team. We celebrate team wins, big and small, by valuing the role that everyone has played in it.
Ready to take on this challenge? Apply online now, we are looking forward to you!