- Balzac, Alberta, Canada
- Logistics and Supply Chain
Do you enjoy working in a solid logistics and inventory environment? Are you looking for a great place to enhance your career? And the added benefit of working with positive and engaging team members.
At Premier Tech Growers and Consumers, we are currently seeking an Inventory Coordinator for our team in Balzac, Alberta. We produce lawn and garden soil products for consumers in the Canadian market.
At Premier Tech, a vibrant culture means empowerment, teamwork and a passion for what you do. Are you in?
Being an inventory and logistics coordinator at Premier Tech means…
- Strive for excellence! As you collaborate to establish and maintain inventory management practices and processes, while continuously developing process improvements and efficiencies.
- Set the standards! Ensure merchandise delivery meets standards, evaluate needs, and assist where needed in planning merchandise transport.
- Conduct cycle counts as per the cycle count schedule with outstanding accuracy. We encourage this role to identify and execute improvement opportunities.
- This role will have many client touchpoints. Lead all inventory variance investigations and be part of the engaged team to find a resolution.
- Be involved! Utilize reporting tools and systems to monitor goods movements to deliver exceptional results.
- Maintain and operate company equipment in a safe manner.
- We trust you! You will be responsible to manage any vendor grievances and supplier issues.
Is this role for “YOU”? Do you have or are you…
- Relevant work experience in inventory management.
- Preferred post-secondary education in either Business Administration, Logistics or Supply Chain.
- Proven ability to develop and maintain key relationships with stakeholders.
- A dynamic, results-oriented professional who can work both independently with a mindset of being part of a team.
- An effective communicator with strong analytical skills, organizational skills, influential skills, client-focused orientation and a commitment to providing quality services and results.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
Working for Premier Tech’s Growers and Consumers business group means being a major player in the production of growing media adapted to our clients’ needs, to the public and professional markets. It means increasing crop yields, creating beautiful living environments and protecting people, homes and gardens.
Being a Premier Tech team member means playing with a global and diverse team. We celebrate team wins, big and small, by valuing the role that everyone has played in it.
If you are ready to take on this challenge, please bring your drive, ambition and talent, and let’s partner together.