Field Sales Manager
- São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil
- Sales, Service and Client Experience
Helping our clients win, this is what we’re all about at Premier Tech. Here, we can rely on an engaged and organized sales team. A team that believes that its performance increases when the personality profiles of its members complement one another. And we need you!
As a Field Sales Manager, you will collaborate with the Sales Director. Your role will be to create and maintain good long-term relationships with a wide range of clients, and to be responsible for visiting key accounts and strategic partners or reps. We have two positions available: one covering North Latin America, based in Mexico and one covering South Latin America, based in Brazil.
In this new role, you will:
- Take final responsibility for generating revenue in line with the sales target and to exceed sales expectations.
- Close sales in the Premier Tech way (agreements, contracts, price lists, negotiation, etc.).
- Develop and maintain relationships with key opinion leaders and key accounts, as well as develop credibility with market stakeholders, customers, competitors, suppliers and related markets.
- Determine sales prices on internal agreements.
- Ensure full implementation of defined strategies.
- Give corporate presentations demonstrating the reputation and stability of Premier Tech.
- Perform rigorous follow-up with customers once sales are concluded.
- Identify and target the market key players, policy makers and technical influencers.
- Evaluate the potential of a lead and adapt action plan and efforts accordingly.
- Attend workshops, trade shows and seminars to keep up to date on changes in the industry.
- Ensure efficient leverage of all tools available in terms of CRM, account plans, concise sales reports and other technological tools, in order to increase the efficiency of the sales force.
- Provide reliable sales forecasts to senior management.
Are you the one we are looking for?
- You can work both independently and as part of a team.
- You excel at prioritizing tasks and handling numerous assignments simultaneously.
- You have previous Sales Manager experience in the flexible industrial packaging solutions.
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in Engineering as well as education in Business Administration, Marketing or Commerce; or a few years of related experience in the bulk material handling for product mixing, conveying, weighing, bagging and palletizing.
- You have effective verbal and written communication skills.
- You are proactive and client-focused.
- And you bring a healthy dose of enthusiasm and passion with you!
Then we can’t wait to receive your resume! Apply online to learn more about this challenge!