Organizational Development Director
- Montgomery, Alabama, United States
- Organizational Development and Talent
At Premier Tech, we aim to reach $1 billion in revenue by 2021, and we are seeking a truly passionate Organizational Development Director who wants to be part of achieving this goal with success. Talent management, support to managers, and the development of successful teams are now part of essential human capital strategies in organizations. And you know it! At Premier Tech, we care about our team members. But we don’t do things like anyone else.
In this role, you will support all Premier Tech Systems & Automation (PTSA) Team Members working in the United States, and also support other Groups of Premier Tech in the USA. This position can be based either at our Montgomery, Alabama or Johnston, Iowa facility. Your challenge as an OD Director at Premier Tech: partnering and supporting the operational leaders as they aim to successfully execute corporate initiatives and deliver business results while creating top performing teams.
Being an OD Director with PT means…
- Acting as a facilitator and a coach to managers, as well as providing high-quality customer service and advice related to team member development and engagement, compensation and succession planning, performance management, disability management, integration and onboarding of new team members;
- Partnering with many centers of expertise such as Payroll, Learning & Development, Talent Attraction, Compensation & Benefits, Labor Relations, Health & Safety and Disability Claims Management… just to name a few!
- Your managers will always be able to count on your team management expertise and your advisory role and ability;
- Assisting with full cycle recruitment and supporting the integration of new or promoted team members for the Alabama, Iowa, Utah, totalling 3 sites – and potentially new growing acquisitions;
- You will also help other Groups of Premier Tech in the USA as an OD reference person for legislation and OD Advice;
- Working closely with hiring managers in developing strategies and implementing effective methods to source and hire the right talent;
- Participate in the talent review and succession planning processes to ensure talent is available and ready to assume positions of greater responsibility;
- Identifying learning and development needs on various topics;
- Deploying and supporting OD approaches such as the annual appraisal and salary review process;
- Partnering with site leaders to communicate and implement Premier Tech approaches, guidelines, strategies and programs.
Is this role for you?
- You have at least 15 years of experience in a Human Resources Leader role;
- It’s even better if you have a few years of proven work experience as an HR Business Leader in a multi-site or manufacturing environment in a Global company, working remotely from the Head Office;
- Your strategic thinking is fueled by your natural curiosity and your ability to listen to people;
- You are highly motivated by the idea of working for a company that has advanced expertise and you know the technologies very well;
- Having participated in a merger and acquisition process (M&A) is a great asset;
- Building trust and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders are some of your greatest strengths;
- You have good knowledge of U.S. laws, regulations and benefit programs;
- You have experience in supporting business leaders and deploying talent management approaches (staffing, workforce planning, succession development, team commitment and retention, performance, etc.);
- You are a proactive, results-oriented professional who can work independently with a “team” mind-set;
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment;
- You are an effective communicator with strong analytical, organizational and influential skills, and a commitment to providing quality services to your clients;
- You seek a position which allows occasional travel to USA and Canada ;