Automation Start-Up Technician
- Montgomery, Alabama, United States
- Production and Maintenance
Premier Tech, one of the largest industrial packaging equipment manufacturers in the industry, supports its success through innovation, teamwork and the skills of its team members around the world.
We are on a growth curve at our Montgomery, Alabama facility where we manufacture conventional and robotic palletizers, conveyors and stretch hooders! We are looking for talented Automation Installation & Commissioning Start-Up Technicians with varying experience levels to join our team!
The word “Start-up” carries the meaning of Bringing Into Motion; Bringing To Life -- this is exactly what a Start-Up Technician with Premier Tech Chronos does!
- You will be involved into 3 main functions of the product cycle: testing of products, equipment and prototypes; In-house equipment start-ups; client-site equipment installations and start-ups;
- In your day to day work, you will get a chance to ensure that the equipment is functioning as designed before it is shipped to the client site, as well once it is delivered to the client location;
- You will also have plenty of opportunities to interact and teach clients at their locations in North America on how to operate the new equipment to ensure their highest satisfaction; You may also get a chance to visit and train at one of our other facilities in the US and Canada;
- You will play an instrumental role in helping Premier Tech Chronos to stay on the cutting edge of new technological advances by participating in new equipment development and testing as well as modifications and improvements.
THIS POSITION IS A PERFECT MATCH IF:
- You are skilled in automation components including mechanical, pneumatic, and electrical. And, if you are not yet an expert, you are open to becoming one!
- You have a 2-year technical or a 4-year college degree in a related technical field;
- You are comfortable around PLCs, HMIs, and Robotic Automation for the purposes of troubleshooting and performing edits. Even better if you have some programming skills!
- You are passionate about the new technology such as Vision Systems and Motion Controls;
- You excel in diagnosing and resolving problems with industrial automation equipment and system;
- You speak the language of mechanical and electrical drawings and floor layouts;
- You are successful both at working alone or in a team!
- Resourcefulness and drive are part of your DNA!
- Client satisfaction with our products and service are important to you;
Bring your drive, ambition and talent and let’s partner together!