Premier Tech’s meteoric growth is the result of a work force motivated by going above and beyond. Our motto: "If it does not exist, we will create it! " And we are looking for a Production Supervisor who will act as a true leader for our production team in Montgomery, Alabama.
Our team members have a distinctive and innovative know-how in the production of Premier Tech robotic and conventional palletizers, stretch hooders and stretch wrappers with some of the most advanced technologies and production processes developed in the world. Does it light the flame in you?
Here is the challenge we offer you:
• In the current context of growth, continuous improvement and change management, you will mobilize your team to support and ensure the performance of operations;
• On a daily basis, you will have to coach members of your team, resolve problems and quickly make the appropriate corrective actions and preventive actions;
• Who says factory management says ability to plan, organize, manage and follow up (the famous PODC!). This role will come back to you!
• In addition to optimally managing production, you must ensure compliance with good manufacturing practices, quality and health and safety standards in the workplace, in a manufacturing environment with unique and innovative characteristics;
• You will have a key role to play in ensuring the training, qualification, supervision and development of your team members in order to achieve the strategic and operational objectives of the organization.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile?
• You hold a technical diploma or a university diploma in a relevant discipline combined with solid experience in team management;
• You have a minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position;
• You enjoy working as a team towards a common goal;
• Your strong communication and coaching skills will be very useful in the consolidation of the team in a context of change and technological integration;
• Your leadership is of paramount importance in achieving established objectives, particularly in our context of growth;
• Have you ever worked in a manufacturing environment? It’s an undeniable asset!