- Montgomery, Alabama, United States
- Logistics and Supply Chain
Premier Tech Chronos is PT's excellence at the fingertips of our clients–companies from all over the world. To achieve this, the delivery of products must be done efficiently and requires a flawless organization. Between our manufacturing plants, our "copackers", our warehousing centers, and our distribution centers, it is essential for us to surround ourselves with the best team members!
Our growth ambition allows us today to invest in the creation of a new supply services. That's why we need new talent and are looking for a Purchasing Specialist. Your role will be to develop and establish relationships of trust with our business partners while ensuring the cost/quality/quantity of raw materials.
Being a Purchasing Specialist with PT means…
- Issuing purchase orders in accordance with company standards and negotiated terms and conditions;
- Buying materials, parts, supplies and equipment in a timely and cost effective way, while maintaining appropriate quality standards and specifications;
- Monitoring trends in supplier and contract base and implementing plans to react;
- Managing vendor relationships and assisting in building effective partnerships;
- Assisting the team in developing and implementing purchasing strategies for products;
- Discuss defective or unacceptable new goods or services with users, vendors and others to determine cause of problem and take corrective and preventative action;
- Liaise with Accounts Payable team to ensure accurate and timely payment of invoices;
- Implement and track suppliers performance;
- Looking for potential suppliers, new products, alternative products;
- Participating in the supplier selection process;
- Analyzing quotes negotiate pricing;
Is this role for you?
- You are a graduate in Procurement Management, Accounting or Management;
- Have excellent negotiation skills;
- Using an ERP is easy for you;
- You are up to date on market trends and can quickly develop a network of suppliers;
- Because you are organized, autonomous and resourceful, you can quickly understand organizational structure and inner workings of a company;
- You are known for providing outstanding customer service;
- Working under pressure and in an environment where priorities change frequently is what drives you;