- St.lsidore, Ontario, Canada
- Logistics and Supply Chain
Does the idea of working in an international company appeal to you? Here's the opportunity you've been waiting for!
In order to complete our team, we are looking for a Logistic Coordinator. With your expertise, you will pivot between Managers and multidisciplinary team roles.
Here is the proposed challenge:
- Reliable is a word that defines you well! You will be responsible to coordinate logistics and product delivery by putting forward customer expectations.
- You will coordinate the shipping needs with the warehouse, inventory control, material handling and customer service teams, as well as planning team members tasks.
- Interact with all the teams in the customer cycle in order to maintain efficiency and performance.
- Proceed with various follow-ups, the entry or validation of data and assist in the preparation of shipping documents for domestic and international shipping.
- You will play a front-line role in supporting shipping team members, answering questions and ensuring their understanding of different processes.
- Your leadership will mobilize a team. You will support them in negotiating with carriers, resolving dead ends, supporting carriers and much more!
Do you see yourself in this role?
- The logistics has no secrets for you!
- You have college education in transport logistics or any related training;
- You have cumulated similar experiences through various roles;
- You are comfortable working with management information systems;
- Experience with JDEdwards (our ERP) will be considered an asset;
- Your leadership skills set you apart and you have experience in team management;
- You are independent and rigorous;
- You have superior communication, negotiation, analysis and planning skills;
- You like to collaborate and love working as part of a team (the greatest!);
- Being bilingual (written and spoken French and English) is an asset.
Some highlights about your future work environement :
- You will be based in St. Isidore, ON – 40 minutes from Montreal and Ottawa! Goodbye traffic jams!
- This is an opportunity to combine a career in an international company while enjoying the quality of life offered by the region. No need to choose between quality of life and your career! You can have it all!
- In this COVID-19 unprecedented crisis, we took all precautious measures to protect our team members. You will perform your work in a safe and clean environment, with distanciation.
To know better about your future team :
We are Premier Tech Home & Garden (PTHG), Canada's leading manufacturer and marketer of consumer lawn and garden products in Canada. We place the utmost importance in maintain our level of operational excellence and rely on a passionate and rigorous team where synergy brings growth and success!
Join us to make a difference as a team member, by applying directly online. See you soon!