Production Equipment Operator
- Cromwell, Minnesota, United States
- Production and Maintenance
Premier Tech Growers and Consumers is a North American, peat-based growing media leader. Specifically targeting the professional and commercial horticulture markets, we excel through our coast-to-coast production and distribution network to provide superior quality growing mixes for our customers who in turn feed, protect and improve our world!
We are seeking to expand our team by adding five (5) Production Equipment Operators at our Cromwell Plant for both the day and afternoon shifts. As a Production Equipment Operator, you will be part of a team that ensures the right raw materials, ingredients and packaging processes are respected while working safely, efficiently and within the quality standards. This position offers variety, training, physical activity, the opportunity to operate both mobile and production equipment while growing your career with a company that is almost 100 years old.
If you want to be part of this exciting and evolving opportunity in an essential services industry, please keep reading!
Being a Production Equipment Operator at Premier Tech means that you will:
- Ensure the Health and Safety practices and processes are upheld, and the premises, team members and operations are safe;
- Work in a plant setting while operating peat manufacturing technology;
- Be performing tasks that are physical and manual and on occasion may involve working at heights;
- Be responsible for maintaining the facility’s level of cleanliness, sanitization and organization;
- Operate equipment such as forklifts or loaders, as required;
- Make the necessary adjustments during the manufacturing process to ensure the product is within specification and meets quality standards;
- Communicate and collaborate with management and fellow team members.
Is this role for you?
- You work well in a production environment, within a team setting and have effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- You are looking for a physical role, which offers the ability to operate material handling equipment;
- You are available to work a variety of shifts with occasional weekend work;
- You are a true team player, who places a high value on safety;
- You like working both indoors and outdoors in all weather conditions;
- You can work independently and multi-task within a fast-paced environment.
If you are ready to take on this challenge, please bring your drive, ambition and talent, and let’s partner together!