Product/Project Manager Stormwater
- Boizenburg, Hamburg, Germany
- Innovation, Research and Development
At Premier Tech Water and Environment, our mission is to inspire people to have a better use of shared resources in respect of our environment. To achieve this goal, we can rely on an engaged and organized technical and sales team. A team that believes that its performance increases when its team members’ personality profiles complement one another. And you could be part of it.
We are looking for a Product/Project Manager in rainwater harvesting underground solutions and stormwater management. Someone who will manage the life cycle and the development plan of our products.
Here’s the proposed challenge:
- You will define new products and services aligned with the market needs (clarify customer requests and needs, translate then into technical and commercial specifications, test and validate products, make improvements);
- Your analytical sense will allow you to ensure technological and commercial watch to elaborate the strategy and launch plan in partnership with the management team;
- You will support the sales force: visit project deciders, give or organize trainings to the sales force, answer the technical questions of our clients and enhance the client experience.
Are you the one we are looking for?
- You have a Bachelor or Master Degree in urban water management
- You have experiences in the industry of Engineering Solutions for the Stormwater Management or similar
- You are able to interpret and edit technical drawings in the common formats
- It’s easy for you to create ties of trust;
- You are proactive and client focused;
- You care about protecting the environment;
- As being part of an International Company, you are fluent in spoken and written English!