Full Stack Web Developer
- Burlington, Vermont, United States
- IT and Business Intelligence
Premier Tech Digital: we just never stop innovating! In order to offer a product that continues to meet the needs of our manufacturing clients, we are now developing our own smart, connected, and integrated solutions. Solutions that, like our organization, are sustainable, efficient and operational. This is where your job as a Full Stack MES Developer (SQL/WEB) comes into play!
In your new role, you will participate in the implementation of MES (Manufacturing Execution Systems) used for sound management of the production of manufacturing companies and the optimization of in place processes. In other words, you will develop user interfaces for MES using your WEB/SQL expertise, and develop solutions to facilitate the users’ understanding of their production and business processes.
What to expect:
- You will analyze business procedures in order to automate them, and program them with technologies such as Angular, .Net Core, ASP.Net, Bootstrap (CSS), JQuery, NodeJS, HTML and MS SQL;
- You will program various functions and GUI (Front-End and Back-End) at the request of our clients in the industrial sector;
- You will implement applications for quality of supervision, production, and efficiency for industrial procedures;
- You will optimize current procedures and programming;
- You will archive various data related to different procedures.
Are you the person we are looking for?
- You hold a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software engineering, Computer engineering, or any other relevant training. You are a true IT enthusiast!
- You have sound experience in web programming;
- Knowledge of a development framework (Kendo, DevExpress) is an asset!
- You are experienced in SQL or Oracle databases;
- You consider yourself curious and resourceful – you like to think outside the box to achieve success!
- Your passport is ready for occasional trips to our various international clients!