Technical Support Coordinator
- Rivière-du-Loup, Quebec, Canada
- Sales, Service and Client Experience
At Premier Tech, our clients are not just clients; they instantly become partners! Once an automated system is installed in a factory, the client can count on the technical support we offer to take full advantage and provide exceptional support at all stages of the life cycle of the equipment.
Today, our team would like to further strengthen itself through the new role of Technical Support Coordinator! Are you ready to launch your career?
Here are the responsibilities that will be entrusted to you:
- Plan and balance the team workload in order to optimize the processing of client files;
- Monitor different indicators to provide recommendations and solutions;
- Ensure the quality of the service offered and progress levels;
- Act as a true coach for the team;
- Define training needs and implement solutions to acquire these skills.
Are you the person we are looking for?
- You have experience in a technical support role in a manufacturing company;
- You have mastered industrial principles such as mechanics, electrical and industrial programming, in order to understand the questions of our customers;
- You possess the ability to organize, plan and coordinate the actions of a team;
- You enjoy working in an office environment;
- You have no problem with your level of English when talking with an English-speaking client by email or phone;
- Lastly, you like to be in the action!
Your future work environment :
- You will be based at the Premier Tech Campus, PT’s World Headquarters where 1,300 team members work;
- The way of life resembles that of a university campus: a small café, a Premier Tech boutique, a corporate concierge, training rooms, architecture that favors innovation and brings team members together, yoga classes, etc.;
- This position is situated Rivière-du-Loup, between Québec City and Rimouski. This is an opportunity to combine a career in international business while enjoying the quality of life offered by the Bas-St-Laurent Region. No need to choose between quality of life and your career! You can have it all!