Grower Services Specialist
- Tampa, Florida, United States
- Sales, Service and Client Experience
Are you seeking an opportunity that allows your current know-how to be shared and expanded, while being agile to adapt your practices to different types of environments, growing methods and technical challenges? If so, our Grower Services Specialist position may be for you!
You may recognize us from our well-known PRO-MIX line of products with unique Active Ingredients. Not only are we leaders in what we do, but we also own an expertise that goes beyond selling a high-quality product. We continue to expand in horticulture, edible and other markets. We grow alongside our clients and we care about their success. This is where we need you!
Here is how you and your skills can contribute:
- We want to partner with our clients to help them develop their business;
- Your goal: to assist clients with plant culture and our solutions to reach the best results;
- Be the “go-to” person to provide technical product support for our PRO-MIX line: features, benefits and use of the products;
- Interact directly with clients and prospects. Be the expert - that’s what it’s all about!
- You will share your knowledge through seminars, technical demonstrations and coaching sessions for our targeted audience: growers, distributors, internal sales team and other industry partners;
- Develop and maintain a business relationship with clients to support products and resolve any concerns;
- Actively participate in trade shows along with commercial and promotional events, contributing in company visibility.
Is this role for you?
- You hold a Bachelor degree in Horticulture, Agronomy or Plant Science;
- You have a few years of experience in the commercial greenhouse/nursery business;
- You are an effective communicator;
- You like to be in constant interaction with clients;
- You love challenges and you find solutions;
- You have a keen business sense to help grow and expand our product lines;
- You are available for regular travels (50% of the time approximately).